Friday, August 17, 2007

Toni Hughes Rowley


Toni Hughes Rowley
Life has been an amazing journey in which has brought us many wonderful experiences yes some trying but in the long run very rewarding. I met Colby Rowley my first year at Dixie College. He is from good old Parowan Utah. We have been married a little over 8 years. We were married 6 years before our first Child was born, he was a miracle baby born at 3 pounds, his name is Payton. All that came with him put me on the road to having an only child. Until one day when he was 7 months old and bam Surprise !!!! we found out we were going to have number two. We had a girl her name is Reagan, a good sized baby of 6 lbs so now that she is 17 months old she out weights her big brother , she is 25 lbs. at 2.5 yrs he is 18 lbs.. we keep very busy not only being parents but I have my own photography business I have been doing for the last 6 or 7 years. I love it and it keeps me very busy.. especially this time of year.. Colby is starting his own Mobile Floor & Window coverings business, we are so excited for this new adventure and hope all is well for all of our friends from Dixie High School CLass of 1997.

No comments: