Friday, August 17, 2007

Melissa McArthur Kesterson



Melissa McArthur Kesterson
After High School I attended Dixie College, the following summer I married T. Brock Kesterson, an even bigger blessing than I knew at the time. We both plugged through school first at Dixie and then at SUU, I was in the Elementary Education Program. The summer I graduated I finished my student teaching, had our first son, Ethan 6, and moved to Whittier, CA for Brock to attend Chiropractic College SCUHS. We lived in California for about 3 years during which we were blessed with our second son Derek 4. We returned to St. George in June 2004 where Brock finished his Internship at Zion Chiropractic were he has been practicing. Since being back we have had our third son, Mason 2. I am privileged to stay home with them and enjoy all of their energy (if you have 3 boys you know what I mean). We are expecting our 4th (which I am assuming will be a boy) and live next door to my parents in my Great Grandfathers pioneer home, it is beautiful but still requires a lot of TLC which as my husband puts it "is the fun of it".

No comments: