Monday, August 20, 2007

Send in your pictures!

Thanks to everyone who helped with and/or attended the class reunion! A special thanks to Shauna Davis Zitting, Melissa McArthur Kesterson, and Ginger Heaton Pelton for helping so much in the preparation and execution of the reunion. Thanks also to those who pitched in with clean-up. I hope you had a good time catching up with old friends and maybe even making a few new ones.

If you're reading this wondering why you didn't hear about the reunion, it is definitely NOT because we didn't want you to come! It was kind of last minute, and I didn't have everyone's contact info. Be sure you email a picture and blurb so I have your email for the next reunion. (It will be a Homecoming tailgate party for our 15 year. Let me know if you want to be on Chanda Warnick Atkinson's committee for that.) Cameron Morby and Thurmon Thomas will be in charge of the 20 year, and Joel Andrus is in charge of choosing a cruise for the 25 year if we have enough interested classmates. (Count me in!)

If you have a family picture or pictures from the reunion, be sure to email them to me so I can put them on the website. Hope everyone had fun! dixiehigh97@gmail.com

No comments: