Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rachelle Wright Kolb




Hello all-What I have been doing since we graduated from High School. I attended Dixie College for two years where I met my husband...loved every minute of it! For jobs I taught dance and lifeguarded at the city pool. Then I transferred up to BYU where I got my bachelor's degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development. I also subbed and took jazz classes at BYU for elective classes and taught at different studios in the Valley to make some money. I got married to my husband Klayton Kolb in 2000. Then I got an offer to be the Assistant Director for the Utah Valley State College Dance Team. I did that for 5 years. I had my first child, a boy, Slayde, in 2002. I was content being a Mom and working part-time as a dance teacher. I had my second child, a little girl, Jaksyn Ann, in 2005 and at the same time got a job at JetBlue Airways. It was to hard doing the Dance Team and working for JetBlue so I chose the airline industry for a change in lifestyle and enjoyed flying around the country with my husband and kids.

Just a year ago, my husband decided to head to school and get his degree. We opted to try out Dixie State college because it was close to family and he liked the CIT program they offered. So we are back in St. George! We love the weather and I love running into old friends from High School that are also living here! I was sad to miss the reunion...I didn't find out about it until the Thursday before and we already had plans. I will definitely look forward to the 15 and 20 year reunions so keep my email on file! :) Would love to hear from friends... rachellekolb@gmail.com!

No comments: