Friday, August 17, 2007

Andra Lynn Guido Ingalls




Andra Lynn Guido Ingalls
Wow! Ten years already? We hardly seem old enough. Well, after high school I graduated from Dixie College. Shortly thereafter I moved to Salt Lake with the intentions of attending school. Somewhere along the way I started working for a car dealership and got distracted. I worked there for 8 years until I retired last August. During my travels I was married, had my first son, got divorced, met the love of my life, David, got remarried, had my second son, and am expecting my third baby of surprise gender at the end of September.

I lived in Holladay for the majority of my “Salt Lake” life. While Dave and I were dating and engaged we built a house in Cedar Hills where we now reside. I swore I’d never live in Utah County but I love it! Dave is the General Manager at Ken Garff Porsche/Audi/Volkswagen in Orem; I stay home with the boys, I never thought being a stay-at-home mom would be so rewarding and entertaining; Drew is 5 ½ and starting Kindergarten soon (he’s smart enough to be in 1st grade); and Ari just turned 1 on the 9th.

We regret not being able to make it down to the reunion but I’m as big as a house. I have really enjoyed reading up on everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, one week is a long time for us to not see each other and it has been 12 hours since we last talked on the phone, but I'll always accept an invite to get together with you. Mainly because you tend to feed me when I go to your house and since you participated in enrichment recipe group two nights ago, I'm sure you'll prepare something delicious for me.