Saturday, August 18, 2007

10 year reunion

Our 10 year class reunion is today, so I hope you're already in St. George! Let me know if you're planning to attend the adults-only get-together tonight.

The picnic this morning was a lot of fun. It was great to see so many familiar faces. We had a castle/bounce house/slide/obstacle course for the kids, and I think they had a great time (even though it was so hot)!

There will be a dinner for adults tonight from 6-8. Dress will be nice-casual. It will be held at Dixie High School in the new building. We're having Panda Express (orange chicken, mandarin chicken, and broccoli beef), and it will cost $10/person. There will also be a salad for those who don't like Chinese food. There will be music, dancing, visiting, and maybe a couple surprises!

Send me an email letting me know how many will be attending. Also, send a current picture of you or your whole family with a little blurb about you. I'll be posting them to this website. My email address is dixiehigh97@gmail.com.

Check back often to see whose pictures are up. And get the word out so everyone has a chance to send a blurb about themselves.

No comments: